Article Number:: 100.319.87
Package measurement and weight
- The cabinet takes up little space as it is shallow, and is ideal for storing shoes, gloves and scarves.
- If your storage needs change you can easily create more storage space by stacking several cabinets on top of each other or placing them side by side.
- There is a recessed area on the top of the cabinet that you can use to place small things, like your keys, coins and mobile phone.
- The door is easy to remove when you want to clean inside the cabinet.
"I wanted to design a storage solution that could bring order to all the things that usually wind up just inside the front door. The result is TRONES, with compartments that fit shoes, gloves and magazines. And on the top - a place for small things like lipstick and keys. I'm proud of the form and low price of the shoe cabinet, together with its flexibility, functionality and ease of assembly. I hope the cabinet makes your everyday life both simpler and more beautiful."
Designer Richard Clack
- Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- Holds min. 6 pairs of shoes.
- These shoe cabinets must be fixed to the wall.
- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.