Article Number:: 202.013.33
Package measurement and weight
- You sit comfortably thanks to the padded seat.
When we designed PREBEN chair we wanted it to have a spacious appearance, without taking up much space in the home or with packaging. We had the help of a very dedicated product technician at IKEA who came up with an ingenious solution that reduces the total number of parts on the chair to just 6. And does away with the need for screws altogether. That makes it a cinch for you to assemble. And also makes the chair very sturdy. We think PREBEN has a warmth and character of its own. It invites you to have a seat, around the dining table or wherever you place it in your home.
Designers Christina Halskov & Hanne Dalsgaard
Good to know
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not iron.
- Vacuum clean.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
- Protect your chair from direct sunlight.
- Leg frame: Steel, Matt chrome-plated
- Leg: Solid beech, Stain, Clear polyurethane/acrylic lacquer
- Seat shell: Moulded beech plywood
- Lining: 100% polypropylene
- Washer/ Joint: Reinforced polyamide plastic
- Shaped or moulded polyurethane foam: Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 76 kg/cu.m.
- Fabric: 26% modacrylic, 23% acrylic, 18% viscose/rayon, 13% cotton, 12% wool, 6% polyester, 2% nylon
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.
||PREBEN Chair (PDF)