Article Number:: 502.447.41
Package measurement and weight
- You can keep your desk clear of paper by writing your notes on the magnetic writing board on the back panel. Or fastening your to-do lists there with a magnet.
- You can adjust the shelves to fit different things, and adjust them again whenever you need to. Adjustable shelves help you use your space more efficiently.
- It’s easy to keep sockets and cables out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back.
- You can mount the legs to the right or left, according to your space or preference.
"My idea with the MICKE series was to simplify everything we do with our computers and mobile phones in today's high-tech world. Like keeping in touch with friends, downloading films and music, working or printing out tickets. The goal was to create a real dream product with maximum functions in a minimum space. One smart thing is the built-in cable management, so you can hide away all the cables. Another is that all the parts have the same depth and height so everyone can create their own favourite combination."
Designer Henrik Preutz
Good to know
- Holds up to 22" flat screens.
- Only use whiteboard markers on the whiteboard.
- Be sure to follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. We recommend that you switch off the power supply when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a longer period.
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Side panel: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Paper, Moisture resistant fibreboard, Printed and embossed acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Leg/ Whiteboard: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.