Article Number:: 200.578.54
73 1/4 "
25 5/8 "
1 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
- 25-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- Countertop in solid wood, a durable material that brings a warm, natural feeling to the kitchen.
- Solid wood is a natural material that is easy to repair, refinish and change whenever you like.
- Solid wood is a natural material with a special feeling. Normal variations in color, texture and appearance are due in part to the size and age of the tree and give the countertop a personal character.
- Beech is hard wood with an even grain through the timber. When exposed to sunlight, beech ages from a light red tone to a more rose-brown color.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- 100% renewable material. (Fixtures excluded)
Good to know
- FIXA diffusion barrier should be mounted to the underside of the countertop above a dishwasher for added protection against moisture.
- Not suitable for use in wet rooms.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Light stains can be removed with a damp sponge in water or a mild soapy solution, or with a fine sandpaper.
- To ensure that your countertop ages gracefully, treat it regularly with BEHANDLA wood treatment oil. It gives the surface a beautiful sheen, protects the wood and prolongs the life of the countertop.
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.