Article Number: 201.150.38
21 5/8 "
18 7/8 "
18 1/8 "
17 3/8 "
32 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You sit comfortably thanks to the restful flexibility of the seat and back.
"I wanted to work with transparency as a predominate element in order to create furniture that gets its color and shape from the room it stands in. By combining glass and plastic with reflecting chrome, TOBIAS chair and TORSBY dining table become like an illusion, an abstract experience. The transparent chair feels as if it's floating in the room and the table has transparent feet that make it feel as if it's hovering above the floor. The materials also make the table and chair mirror their surroundings - if you put them in a red room, they turn red too."
Designer Carl Öjerstam:
Good to know
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Do not use a cleaning agent on the seat shell as the seat shell may be damaged. Use only water for cleaning.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- Clean with lukewarm water.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Leg frame: Steel, Chrome plated
- Seat shell: Polycarbonate plastic
- Foot: Polypropylene
- Nut: Zinc, Chrome plated
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.
||TOBIAS Chair (PDF)