Article Number:: 202.507.19
242 lb 8 oz
26 3/8 "
26 3/8 "
16 1/2 "
15 3/4 "
Min. seat height:
16 7/8 "
Max. seat height:
Package measurement and weight
- You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.
- The wool seat will stand up to years of wear and tear and is naturally soil repellent.
- The molded high resilience foam provides great comfort that will last for years.
“When we designed FJÄLLBERGET conference chair we wanted to challenge the limits of what can be done with molded wood. Our idea was to create a form that is beautiful, comfortable and stable, where the straight lines in the star base provide a handsome contrast to the softly shaped seat. We worked with product developers, technicians and manufacturers – and together we succeeded in making something complex simple. We think FJÄLLBERGET feels like everyday luxury, with quality in both materials and design.”
Designer Henrik Preutz and Nike Karlsson
Good to know
- This conference chair has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 1022, EN 15373 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.1-2002.
- May be used with KOLON floor protector.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened cloth.
- Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner.
- Total composition: 100 % wool
- Base plate: Steel, Epoxy powder coating
- Adjustment lever: Steel, Chrome plated
- Star base: Aluminum
- Feet: Polyethylene
- Back frame: Molded beech plywood, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Seat foam: High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam).
- Layer glued seat: Molded birch plywood
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.