Article Number:: 601.398.48
79 1/2 "
59 7/8 "
7 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
- 25-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- A 2 3/8" thick layer of memory foam molds to your body, improving blood circulation to both muscles and skin, enabling your body to fully relax.
- Five comfort zones give very precise support and relieve pressure on your shoulders and hips.
- High-resilience foam with pressure-relieving capacity provides good comfort.
- Lamb's wool in the filling transports moisture away and provides a pleasant sleeping climate with an even temperature.
- Easy to keep clean since you can wash the cover by machine.
- Easy to bring home since the mattress is roll packed.
Good to know
- Comfort: Firm.
- Memory foam will become firmer in low temperatures. If you bring a memory foam mattress home on a cold day, it needs to adapt to the temperature in your bedroom before having the right properties.
- Roll packed mattress. Regains its shape in 3-4 days.
- To be completed with a slatted bed base, a box spring or foundation.
- Machine wash ,hot 140°F (60°C).
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Ticking/ Ticking: 68 % cotton, 32 % polyester
- Comfort material: 100 % lamb's wool, High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane memory foam 3.1 lb/cu.ft, Polyester/viscose (rayon) fiber wadding
- Protective fabric: Non-woven polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.