Article Number:: 998.728.95
Distance from floor to bed base:
64 5/8 "
55 1/2 "
81 1/8 "
74 3/8 "
53 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
- Frees floor space since the legs are fitted on the sides under the loft bed.
- The ladder can mount on the left or right side of the bed.
Good to know
- Be aware of the danger of young children falling from the upper bunk.
- For safety reasons the mattress (not included) must not be more than 8 5/8" thick.
- Minimum ceiling height required: 8' 10".
- IMPORTANT! Do not screw hooks, handles etc. onto the bed or hang things on it in which children can get caught on when playing. E.g. loops of rope, belts etc.
- Recommended for ages 7 years and older.
- The ladder can be mounted on the right or left side of the bed.
- Bed base included.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Loft bed frame:
- Steel, Pigmented epoxy powder coating, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
Desk top and shelf:
- Table top: Particleboard, Laminate (melamine foil), ABS plastic
- Rail/ Hook: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.