Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
• Remember what is in your shopping cart
• Remember how far you are through an order
• Remember your log-in details
• Make sure you are secure when logged-in
• Make sure that the web site looks consistent
• Offer live chat support
• Enhance the performance of the web site
• Enhance the user experience
• Allow you to share and like
• Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
• Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
• Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
• Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password when logged in to IKEA Family so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
• Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
• Analysing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve them.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org or click “Help” in your browser menu.