Article Number: 002.937.72
92 1/2 "
39 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Table with a top layer of solid wood, a durable natural material that can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
- The plank expression is enhanced by the design on the edges.
- Oak is an exceedingly strong and durable hardwood with a prominent grain. It darkens beautifully with age acquiring a golden-brown undertone.
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
- This table has been tested against our strictest standards for stability, durability and safety to withstand everyday use in your home for years.
"My idea for MÖCKELBY was to make a real companion, a table to keep for years to come. A table that ages beautifully where marks, scratches, and stains become reminders of all the great times you’ve had. The grain and natural shifts in color of the broad oak veneer make each table unique, with that solid, genuine wood feel. It’s the perfect place to get together at home."
Designer Marcus Arvonen
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Good to know
- Seats 6.
- The table top has a ⅛" top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
- The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- When the surface of the table top starts to wear or becomes dry, treat it with wood treatment oil.
- Particleboard, Thick oak veneer, Oil-acrylic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.