Article Number: 003.277.72
57 1/8 "
18 7/8 "
36 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- With a glass-door cabinet, you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favorite collection.
- The attention to detail gives the furniture a distinct handcrafted character.
- Drawers with integrated dampers close slowly, silently and softly.
- Compartments make it easy to organize pens, flatware, etc.
- Sliding doors with integrated damper that catches the running doors so that they close slowly, silently and softly.
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Top panel: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Bottom panel: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Back panel/ Drawer bottom/ Side rail: Fiberboard, Foil
- Side frame/ Drawer front panel/ Plinth: Fiberboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Side panel: Fiberboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Foil
- Partition/ Plinth back/ Back rail: Particleboard, Foil
- Door frame/ Drawer front frame: Fiberboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, ABS plastic
- Door panel/ Shelf: Tempered glass
- Drawer: Particleboard
- Front rail: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Plastic
- Tray: Birch plywood, Birch veneer, Clear acrylic lacquer
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.