Article Number: 102.928.66
47 1/4 "
19 5/8 "
33 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Gives you extra storage, utility and work space.
- The bottom shelf is designed for storing pots and pans.
- You can store anything from cutlery and napkins to laptops and pens in the generous drawer beneath the countertop.
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the safety device provided to help prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Coordinates with other furniture in the NORRÅKER series.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top/ Leg/ Main parts/ Shelf/ Drawer front/ Drawer back/ Drawer side/ Drawer rail: Solid birch, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.