Article Number: 103.250.32
20 7/8 "
20 7/8 "
32 1/4 "
15 3/8 "
13 3/8 "
Min. seat height:
14 5/8 "
Max. seat height:
19 5/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- High-quality density foam will keep the chair comfortable for many years to come.
- You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.
- The safety casters have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
”With ÖRFJÄLL swivel chair, we wanted to combine function and ergonomics with good looks. Lots of people have their home office in their living room or hallway, so we wanted to make a work chair with a homey feel that would blend in with the other furniture. We chose a simple, airy shape and added all the qualities a good work chair needs. The handle at the back makes it easy to move around. It fits perfectly anywhere in the home!”
Designers Sebastian Holmbäck and Ulrik Nordentoft
Good to know
- Complies with California TB117-2013 flammability requirements.
- This desk chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
- May be used with KOLON floor protector.
- Recommended for children 4-12 years of age.
- Light stains can be removed with a textile cleaner or a damp sponge and a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Base plate/ Adjustment lever/ Seat and back frame: Steel, Epoxy powder coating
- Main parts: Polypropylene
- Part 1: Steel, Galvanized
- Total composition: 100 % polyester
- Back foam/ Seat foam: Polyurethane foam.
- Seat and back: Molded eucalyptus plywood
- Star base: Steel, Polypropylene, Epoxy powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.