Article Number: 201.024.51
77 1/8 "
61 3/4 "
74 3/8 "
38 1/4 "
Max. mattress thickness:
8 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The ladder can mount on the left or right side of the bed.
- Made of solid wood, which is a durable and warm natural material.
- A good solution where space is limited.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Max load indicates static weight, in other words the load which the bed withstands if you lie or sit on it.
- Slatted bed base is included.
- High beds and the upper bed of bunk or loft beds are not suitable for children under 6 years of age due to the risk of injury from falls.
- The mattress must not be more than a total of 5⅛" thick in order not to exceed the safety marking on/by the upper part of the ladder.
- It is important not to screw hooks or handles onto the bed or hang ropes or belts in which children can get caught when playing.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.