Article Number: 202.422.77
22 1/2 "
18 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- With a glass-door cabinet, you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favorite collection.
- You can easily change the height according to your storage needs as the shelves are adjustable.
"When I designed FABRIKÖR glass-door cabinet I was inspired by industrial furniture from the early 20th century, especially the so-called medical cabinets, where medicine and medical supplies were kept. It’s a piece of furniture that’s robust, sturdy and breathes quality – and its soft, rounded corners also make it beautiful. Since the cabinet has glass on all sides, it's perfect for displaying your favorite things. It works just as well as a glass-door cabinet in the living room as for storing beautiful handbags or shoes in the bedroom."
Designer Nike Karlsson
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass in most vulnerable.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Metal parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Adjustable shelf/ Glass panels: Tempered glass
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.