Article Number: 202.500.69
31 1/2 "
5 1/2 "
37 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Gives a diffused light. Good for spreading light into larger areas of a bathroom.
- The mirror comes with safety film on the back, which reduces the risk of injury if the glass is broken.
- Lead-free mirrors – No lead added in manufacturing of our mirrors.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Good to know
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves included.
- Hardwired installation.
- Use an authorized electrician for consultation and installation.
- Built-in LED light source.
- The lamp emits 300 lumen, which is approximately equal to the light emitted by a 40-watt incandescent bulb.
- LED life approx. 20,000 hours.
- Light color: warm daylight (2700 Kelvin).
- LED light source approved for IP44.
- Tested and approved for bathroom use.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Main parts/ Door: Fiberboard, Pigmented polyester powder coating, .
- Mirror glass: Glass
- Rail: Aluminum, Anodized
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Laminate (melamine foil)
- Adjustable shelf: Tempered glass
- Lamp house: Aluminum, Powder coating
- Diffuser: Acrylic
- Shade/ Mounting device: Polycarbonate plastic
- Cord anchor: Polyamide
- Junction box: ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.