Article Number: 202.937.66
86 5/8 "
39 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Table with a top layer of solid wood, a durable natural material that can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
- The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
- The plank expression is enhanced by the design on the edges.
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
"When we began designing MÖRBYLÅNGA, we knew that we wanted to make a classic and at the same time unique table – a table to feel proud of and live with for a long time. Traditional craftsmanship combined with modern production techniques allows us to use less wood, which in turn reduces the impact on the environment. It’s a durable table with plenty of room for friends and family, whether it’s for Sunday dinner or a Tuesday breakfast. We hope that this table gets a central place in your home and becomes a place to meet, even between meals."
Designers Stina Lanneskog and Josef Marnell
Good to know
- The table top has a ⅛" top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
- The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
- Seats 6.
- When the surface of the table top starts to wear or becomes dry, treat it with wood treatment oil.
- Table top: Particleboard, Solid oak, Stained and waxed
- Leg/ Underframe/ Cross rail: Solid oak, Stained and waxed
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.