Article Number: 203.349.79
30 3/4 "
18 1/8 "
37 3/8 "
Drawer width (inside):
27 1/2 "
Drawer depth (inside):
14 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Of course your home should be a safe place for the entire family. That’s why hardware is included so that you can attach the chest of drawers to the wall.
- Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
Good to know
- WARNING! Prevent tip-over injury or death. Furniture with included restraints must be secured to the wall according to the product’s assembly instructions.
- Different wall materials require different types of hardware. The included screws are suitable for wooden materials, and the wall plugs can be used for plaster, concrete, or masonry. Follow the instructions for the wall type in your home.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Top panel: Particleboard, ABS plastic, Foil
- Side panel/ Bottom panel/ Rail: Particleboard, Foil
- Back panel: Particleboard, Foil, Foil
- Plinth front: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front frame: Fiberboard, Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front panel: Fiberboard, Foil
- Front: Tempered glass
- Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.