Article Number: 203.788.07
92 1/2 "
39 3/8 "
28 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Acacia has a rich brown color and distinctive grain pattern. It is highly durable, resistant to scratches and water, ideal for heavy-use. Acacia slightly darkens with age.
- Solid wood is a durable natural material which can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- This table has been tested against our strictest standards for stability, durability and safety to withstand everyday use in your home for years.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Good to know
- Seats 8.
- Pre-treated with hardwax oil. It is not necessary to apply any other treatment until the surface begins to wear.
- May be completed with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors to protect the underlying surface against wear.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly and when necessary.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Light stains can be removed with a damp sponge or a mild soapy solution.
- Table top: Solid acacia wood, Wax
- Leg/ Rail: Solid acacia wood, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Fitting/ Metal parts: Steel, Galvanized
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.