Article Number: 303.420.78
46 1/2 "
79 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The attention to detail gives the furniture a distinct handcrafted character.
- Adjustable shelves, so you can customize your storage as needed.
- 1 stationary shelf for high stability.
- Adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors.
- Assembly is quick and easy, thanks to the wedge dowel that clicks into the pre-drilled holes.
“When we designed the REGISSÖR series we had the highest ambitions for quality, function and design. The series is manufactured using a completely new technique that makes it super easy for you to assemble at home. The attention to detail and warm, wood expression give a feeling of genuine character. We hope you like REGISSÖR for its timeless design and honesty – and feel proud to have it in your home.”
Designers Marianne Hagberg and Knut Hagberg
Good to know
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Four adjustable shelves and 1 stationary shelf included.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Main parts: Fiberboard, Birch plywood, Ash veneer, Acrylic paint
- Door: Fiberboard, Solid birch, Ash veneer, Acrylic paint
- Glass panels: Tempered glass
- Support rail/ Leg base: Solid birch, Acrylic paint
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.