Article Number: 303.604.87
Height, 2 beds:
18 1/8 "
76 3/4 "
39 3/8 "
74 3/8 "
38 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- If you stack the beds on top of each other, they can be used as a sofa or a spare bed, but they quickly transform into a bed for two if you place them side by side.
- The stacked beds sit evenly since the upper bed has small plastic feet which fit into holes on the lower bed.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Slatted bed base is included.
- Can be used with up to 5" thick mattresses.
- Stack max. 2 beds on top of each other.
- 2 straps with press studs prevent the beds from sliding apart when they are next to each other.
- Do not place anything between the stacked beds that risks lifting the upper bed. For safety reasons it is important that all four legs of the upper bed are firmly placed into the holes of the lower bed.
- May be completed with FIXA stick-on floor protectors to protect the underlying surface against wear.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Stains can be removed by using an eraser or fine sandpaper.
- Bedside/ Supporting rail: Solid pine, Solid pine
- Head/footboard: Solid pine, Solid pine, Solid pine
- Leg: Solid pine
- Layer glued slats: Beech veneer, Birch veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
- Ribbon: 100 % polyester, 100 % polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.