Article Number: 401.768.46
57 7/8 "
80 3/8 "
37 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- It’s quick and easy to change the size of the table to suit your different needs. It extends to seat from 4 to 6 people.
- You can store the included extension leaf within easy reach under the table top
- Pine has a straight grain and the knots give the pine its signature rustic look. In its natural form it is heavy and gives a very solid feel.
- We have tested it for you! The table’s surface is resistant to liquids, food stains, oil, heat, scratches and bumps, while its construction is stable, strong and durable to withstand years of daily use.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- 100% renewable material. (Fixtures excluded)
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- Seats 4-6.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly and when necessary.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top/ Extension leaf/ Underframe/ Leg: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Cross rail: Solid pine
- Extension rail: Solid birch
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.