Article Number: 502.447.41
39 3/8 "
39 3/8 "
55 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can adjust the shelves to fit different things, and adjust them again whenever you need to. Adjustable shelves help you use your space more efficiently.
- It’s easy to keep sockets and cables out of sight but close at hand with the cable outlet at the back.
- You can mount the legs to the right or left, according to your space or preference.
"My idea with the MICKE series was to simplify everything we do with our computers and mobile phones in today's high-tech world. Like keeping in touch with friends, downloading films and music, working or printing out tickets. The goal was to create a real dream product with maximum functions in a minimum space. One smart thing is the built-in cable management, so you can hide away all the cables. Another is that all the parts have the same depth and height so everyone can create their own favorite combination."
Designer Henrik Preutz
Good to know
- Holds up to a 22" flat screen.
- Always follow the instructions in the manual for charging electronic equipment. We recommend that the power is switched off when leaving electronic equipment unattended for a long time.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Side panel/ Top panel: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Printed and embossed acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Side rail: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Paper, Foil, ABS plastic
- Upper side panels: Particleboard, Fiberboard, ABS plastic, Printed and embossed acrylic paint
- Leg/ Whiteboard: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Shelf/ Front: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
- Rail/ Back rail/ Cable management: Particleboard, Foil
- Back: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.