Article Number: 503.376.98
47 1/4 "
16 1/8 "
20 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- This TV unit has large drawers that make it easy to keep remote controls, game controllers and other TV accessories organized.
- Cable outlets make it easy to lead cables and cords out the back so they’re hidden from view but close at hand when you need them.
“The living room is a place to unwind. The calmer the impression, the more you relax. That’s why we created BRIMNES – a series of coordinate furniture with plenty of space for your things. The large drawers in the TV unit help you hide games, controls, cords and toys. The glass-door cabinet puts things on display, but behind doors – away from dust. If you like the series you can also furnish your bedroom in the same style – with smart storage in every piece.”
Designer: Knut Hagberg and Marianne Hagberg
Good to know
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Coordinates with other furniture in the BRIMNES series.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened cloth.
- Main parts/ Plinth/ Drawer side/ Drawer back: Particleboard, Foil
- Top panel: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Back/ Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Drawer front: Tempered glass, Fiberboard, Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.