Article Number: 601.285.62
17 3/4 "
15 3/4 "
70 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- With a glass-door cabinet, you can show off as well as protect your glassware or your favorite collection.
- The accompanying lock allows you to keep your belongings safe.
Good to know
- Lock included.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Use only water or window-cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Back/ Bottom panel/ Door/ Top panel: Tempered glass
- Shelf: Steel, Tempered glass, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Frame: Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.