Article Number: 602.640.12
15 3/4 "
9 7/8 "
67 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can move the shelf and adjust the spacing according to your personal needs.
- You can mount the door to open from the right or left.
- Perfect in a small bathroom.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- SILVERÅN legs are sold separately.
Good to know
- 4 shelves included.
- Handles and hinges included.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Different wall/ceiling materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the wall/ceiling in your home (not included).
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Frame/ Shelf: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Door: Fiberboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Rail: Fiberboard, Foil, Foil
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Foil
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.