Article Number: 603.007.17
Height including back cushions:
36 1/4 "
31 1/8 "
78 3/4 "
35 7/8 "
23 5/8 "
17 3/8 "
55 1/8 "
78 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- This sofa converts into a spacious bed really quickly and easily, when you pull the underframe upwards and fold down the backrest
- Roomy storage under the seat.
- You can angle the loose back cushions any way you like, and adapt the seat depth and back support to suit your needs.
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilizers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Renewable material (cotton).
Good to know
- The seat depth and total height depend on how you angle the loose back cushions.
- Do not wash.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Vacuum clean.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Frame: Solid wood, Particleboard, Plywood, Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., Polyester wadding
- Bed box: Plywood, Particleboard, Laminate (melamine foil)
- Back cushion: Polyester fiber balls
- Mechanism: Steel, Polyethylene, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Handle: Clear acrylic lacquer
- Leg: Polypropylene
- Total composition: 55 % cotton, 45 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.