Article Number: 702.992.85
77 1/2 "
40 1/2 "
51 3/8 "
Height under furniture:
5 3/4 "
74 3/8 "
38 1/4 "
Distance between beds:
33 7/8 "
Max. mattress thickness:
5 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- A good solution where space is limited.
- The bed is lower than standard beds so that parents can see their child
- The bed is lower, which makes it easier to make the bed.
- It’s easier to get in and out of the bed with a centered ladder.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Bed base included.
- High beds and the upper bed of bunk or loft beds are not suitable for children under 6 years of age due to the risk of injury from falls.
- Max load indicates static weight, in other words the load which the bed withstands if you lie or sit on it.
- Hand wash cold, 86°F (30°C).
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Line dry.
- Bed base/ Guard rail: 100 % polyester
- Main parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.