Article Number: 801.608.67
79 7/8 "
Distance from floor to bed base:
65 3/4 "
58 1/4 "
84 1/4 "
74 3/8 "
53 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- You can use the space under the bed for storage, a work space or seating.
- The ladder can mount on the left or right side of the bed.
- Made of solid wood, which is a durable and warm natural material.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Minimum ceiling height required: 8' 10".
- Be aware of the danger of young children falling from the upper bunk.
- For safety reasons the mattress (sold separately) must not be more than 7½" thick.
- IMPORTANT! Do not screw hooks, handles etc. onto the bed or hang things on it in which children can get caught on when playing. E.g. loops of rope, belts etc.
- The ladder can be mounted on the right or left side of the bed.
- Bed base included.
- Recommended for children 6 years and older.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Main parts: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Leg/ Center support beam/ Step/ Bed base slats: Solid pine
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.