Article Number: 801.695.61
31 1/8 "
11 3/8 "
58 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Helps you organize your shoes and saves floor space at the same time.
- You will have room for plenty of shoes as each compartment has double rows.
- In the shoe cabinet your shoes get the ventilation and the space they need to keep them like new longer.
- The cabinet only has legs at the front so it can stand close up to the wall above the baseboard.
- Renewable material (wood).
Good to know
- Holds min. 18 pairs of shoes.
- This cabinet must be fastened to the wall; the back panel has predrilled holes to make it easier.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Top panel/ Side panel: Particleboard, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer front: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Ash veneer, Foil, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Leg: Solid ash, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Insert: Polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.