Article Number: 802.048.52
89 3/8 "
37 3/8 "
32 5/8 "
70 7/8 "
23 5/8 "
17 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- KIVIK is a generous seating series with a soft, deep seat and comfortable support for your back.
- Contact areas covered in high quality and thick, 1/16", grain leather which ages gracefully and acquires a beautiful patina over time.
- The outer surfaces are covered in a durable coated fabric with the same look and feel as leather.
- Seat cushions have a layer of memory foam that softly follows the contours of your body and gives comfortable support where needed.
- It is easy to combine the sofa with one or more chaise lounges thanks to the removable armrests.
- You can use the wide and long armrests with extra filling both as an extra place to sit and as a comfortable headrest when you're lying down on the sofa.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
- Since 2015, all leather, cowhides, sheep- and goatskins at IKEA are chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances.
Good to know
- Please check with your local authorities to make sure that the product complies with any specific requirements for business use.
- Vacuum clean.
- Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
- Main parts: Dyed through top-grain leather with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Coated fabric: 75 % polyester, 25 % cotton, 100 % polyurethane
- Back and seat frame: Fiberboard, Plywood, Particleboard, Solid wood, Polyurethane foam 1.2 lb/cu.ft., Polyester wadding
- Armrest frame: Fiberboard, Plywood, Particleboard, Polyester wadding, Solid wood, Polyurethane foam 1.5 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat cushion: Polyester wadding, Polyurethane memory foam 3.1 lb/cu.ft, High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Back cushion: Plywood, High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam)., Polyurethane foam., Polyester wadding
- Leg: Polypropylene
- Cover: Top-grain leather
- Metal parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Cover, other surfaces: 52 % polyester, 31 % polyurethane, 17 % cotton
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.