Article Number: 802.538.14
78 3/8 "
41 3/8 "
45 5/8 "
74 3/8 "
Max. mattress thickness:
5 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Turned upside down the bed quickly converts from a low to a high bed.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- When the bed is used as a loft bed, it is recommended for 6 years and older.
- Slatted bed base is included.
- Use with KURA bed canopy.
- To avoid the risk of serious injury, the distance between the bed and the wall must always be less than 2½" or more than 9".
- High beds and the upper bed of bunk or loft beds are not suitable for children under 6 years of age due to the risk of injury from falls.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Main parts: Solid pine, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Bed base slats: Solid pine
- Panel: Fiberboard, Foil, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.