Article Number: 802.729.40
68 7/8 "
34 5/8 "
24 3/8 "
45 1/4 "
23 5/8 "
17 3/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Soft, dyed-through 3/64" thick grain leather that is supple and smooth to the touch.
- The outer surfaces are covered in a durable coated fabric with the same look and feel as leather.
- The armrests with extra padding are comfortable to sit on or lean against.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
- Since 2015, all leather, cowhides, sheep- and goatskins at IKEA are chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances.
- Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened cloth.
- Protect your sofa from direct sunlight.
- Leather: Dyed through top-grain leather with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Coated fabric: 75 % polyester, 25 % cotton, 100 % polyurethane
- Back and seat frame: Plywood, Fiberboard, Particleboard, Solid pine, Non-woven polypropylene, Non-woven polypropylene, Cardboard, Fiberboard, Polyester wadding, Polyester wadding, Polyurethane foam 1.5 lb/cu.ft., Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam).
- Armrest frame: Non-woven polypropylene, Polyester wadding, Polyester wadding, Polyurethane foam.
- Zig-zag spring: Steel
- Leg/ Plastic parts: Polypropylene
- Coated fabric: 100 % polyurethane, 75 % polyester, 25 % cotton
- Leather: Top-grain leather
- Metal parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Elastic webbing: 40 % rubber, 60 % polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.