Article Number: 802.908.16
86 5/8 "
31 1/2 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Durable and sturdy; meets the requirements on furniture for public use.
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Rounded corners minimizes the risk of a child getting hurt.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
Good to know
- For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Coordinates with other furniture in the NORRÅKER series.
- Seats 6.
- This table has been tested for public use and meets the requirements for safety, durability and stability set forth in the following standard: EN 15372 and ANSI/BIFMA X:5.5.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Solid birch, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.