Article Number: 803.363.86
80 3/8 "
41 3/8 "
78 3/4 "
74 3/8 "
38 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The backrest mounts on the right or the left side of the daybed.
- Untreated pine is a sustainable material with natural variations which gives every piece of furniture a unique look. With glazing paint, oil or paint, you can easily make the surface more durable – and your furniture more personal.
- With some fluffy, soft pillows as back support, you easily transform this daybed into a comfortable sofa or chaise.
- Transform your sofa into a single bed in no time and maximize the use of floor space. Perfect for a teenager's bedroom or where you don't have a lot of space.
- With this daybed you quickly and easily create space for overnight guests. Just lift and pull out the bed base and you get a double bed in no time.
- If you stuff comforters and pillows in large cushion covers, you get both storage and comfortable back support during the day. Both smart and practical.
"Both the simple design and the untreated wood are typical for the Scandinavian furniture tradition. With TARVA series we wanted to show our roots and create a modern, airy design. We think it's nice to be able to feel the natural material just as it is. The wood is beautiful in its own right and it's also renewable. And because you can stain or paint it without further treatment, everyone can create their own TARVA. In that way, the design becomes a collaboration between us and the person who decorates it."
Designers Knut Hagberg and Marianne Hagberg
- Renewable material (wood).
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Can be used with up to 5½" thick mattresses.
- The daybed must be combined with two twin mattresses. They are placed on top of each other when you use the daybed as a single bed, and next to each other when you use it as a double bed.
- To create a double bed – lift and pull out the extra bed base.
- Slatted bed base is included.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Bedside/ Head/footboard/ Leg, headboard: Solid pine, Solid pine, Solid pine
- Bed base slats: Solid spruce, Solid spruce, Solid pine, Solid pine, Solid pine
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.