Article Number: 803.465.83
78 3/4 "
35 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- A slightly wider table with plenty of space for meals, homework, crafts, and other everyday activities.
- Solid wood, veneer and steel are durable materials that are easy to keep clean.
- The table surface in ash veneer and legs in solid birch give a warm, natural feeling to your room.
- The table top has pre-drilled holes for the underframe which makes assembly easy.
- The table top is produced with a lightweight construction that requires less material than solid wood and reduces the impact on the environment.
- Renewable material (wood).
- The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Good to know
- Seats 4-8.
- For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Top panel: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Fiberboard, Solid birch, Fiberboard, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, .
- Leg: Solid birch, Tinted clear acrylic lacquer, .
- Frame: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.