Article Number: 803.813.50
31 1/8 "
20 1/8 "
34 1/4 "
Drawer depth (inside):
18 1/8 "
42 1/2 "
Height under furniture:
7 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The changing table is easy to convert into a chest of drawers after your child is toilet trained.
- Comfortable height for changing the baby.
- Practical storage space within close reach. You can always keep a hand on your baby.
- Drawer stop; prevents drawers from being fully extended and falling out.
Good to know
- Recommended size of changing pad: 24⅜x14⅛", max. thickness ¾".
- Never leave your child unattended on the changing table.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the safety device provided to help prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Avoid risk of finger entrapment by securing the changing table in the open or folded position with the included hardware.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Main parts/ Side frame/ Drawer front/ Front rail: Solid pine, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Frame: Fiberboard, Foil, Fiberboard
- Drawer side/ Drawer back: Particleboard, Foil
- Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Fiberboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Bottom panel: Fiberboard, Clear acrylic lacquer, Acrylic paint
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Foil, Acrylic paint, Foil, Acrylic paint
- Back rail: Fiberboard
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.