Article Number: 902.690.13
35 3/8 "
31 1/8 "
40 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- This changing table grows with your child, flip the top and lower it to easily transform it into a desk or play surface.
- Practical storage space within close reach. You can always keep a hand on your baby.
- You can customize the space to suit your needs by adjusting the small shelves to the desired height.
- At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- 2 adjustable shelves included.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the safety device provided to help prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Bottom panel/ Side panel/ Partition/ Fixed shelf/ Panel: Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fiberboard, Foil, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Back rail: Particleboard, Paper, Fiberboard, Foil, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Back panel: Fiberboard, Foil, Foil
- Adjustable shelf: Particleboard, Foil, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Guard rail back: Particleboard, Laminate (melamine foil), Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
- Guard rail sides: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Laminate (melamine foil), Acrylic paint, ABS plastic, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.