Article Number: 903.057.04
50 3/8 "
42 1/8 "
39 3/8 "
74 3/4 "
38 1/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Extendable, so it can be pulled out as your child grows.
- Solid wood slats offer firm posture support.
"When I designed the BUSUNGE furniture series I thought about how children use their room and relate to the furniture. I have a 4-year-old myself and know that a child’s room is their own territory – and their furniture should both inspire play and be safe to play with. That's why I rounded all the edges and scaled the furniture to a child’s size so it would be comfortable to use and encourage them to be independent. With durable surfaces and an enduring style, BUSUNGE will last for a long time. I hope you even pass it down to a younger sister or brother – it’s good for the environment!."
Designer Carl Öjerstam
- Mattress and bedlinens are sold separately.
Good to know
- Bed base included.
- To avoid the risk of serious injury, the distance between the bed and the wall must always be less than 2½" or more than 9".
- Max load indicates static weight, in other words the load which the bed withstands if you lie or sit on it.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Head/footboard: Fiberboard, Particleboard, Honeycomb structure recycled paper filling, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, Foil, ABS plastic
- Bedside: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, Foil, ABS plastic
- Tube/ Leg: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Foil
- Bed base slats: Solid pine, Solid pine
- Guard rail sides: Particleboard, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, ABS plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.