Article Number: 903.407.69
70 7/8 "
94 1/2 "
35 3/8 "
29 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The smart design means that the table top has no seams when you use the table without extending it.
- The table legs are always in the corners of the table top even when the table is extended, so there is plenty of room for chairs under the table.
- Can be easily extended by one person.
- The table is both stable and durable since it has a surface treatment that protects it against knocks and scratches.
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Easy to combine with chairs and benches in the same series.
- The extra leaf can be stored within easy reach under the table top when not in use.
“For me, the dining area is the given center of the home. My idea with EKEDALEN series was to make a dining set for everything from large dinners to doing homework and crafts. The table is easy to extend, and since the legs follow the table when it’s extended, guests won’t have table legs in the way. The chairs are comfortable and the covers are machine-washable. And you can squeeze together on the bench to make room for everyone. Flexible and functional for modern homes.”
Designer: Ehlén Johansson
Good to know
- Seats 6-8.
- One extension leaf included.
- For maximum quality, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top/ Extension leaf: Particleboard, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer, Solid ash
- Underframe: Solid birch, Solid pine, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Leg: Birch plywood, Ash veneer, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.