Article Number: 090.484.08
30 3/8 "
22 7/8 "
42 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The built-in thermometer on the hood helps you check the temperature during grilling – without having to lift the hood.
- To get the desired grill temperature you can regulate the air flow by adjusting the stainless steel vent on the hood and on the front of the grill.
- The cooking grate is durable and rustproof, as it is made of high-grade stainless steel.
- The ash tray can be pulled out, so it’s easy to empty the ashes once you have finished grilling.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Use VÅRDA wood stain, for outdoor-use when re-staining the furniture.
Good to know
- Cooking area: 19⅝x15".
- 2 casters included.
- May be completed with ÄPPLARÖ/KLASEN cart and storage cabinet with top shelf in stainless steel or brown wood.
- May be completed with TOSTERÖ cover for grill.
- For outdoor use only.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth.
- Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking, and moisture from penetrating into the wood, we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
- Charcoal grill insert:
- Body/ Hood: Steel, Powder coating
- Handle/ Top panel/ Grill/ Bottom tray: Stainless steel
- Tray: Steel, Enamel
- Solid acacia wood, Acrylic stain
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.