Article Number: 090.484.32
103 1/8 "
98 3/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- The fabric gives good protection against the sun’s UV rays as it has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 15+, which means it blocks 93% of the ultraviolet radiation.
- The crank makes it easy to open and close the umbrella.
- The air vent reduces wind pressure and allows heat to circulate.
- The umbrella base will last longer and stay looking fresh, as it is both UV stabilized to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight and fade resistant.
- Recycled material (plastic).
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- May be completed with TOSTERÖ umbrella cover (86⅝").
- Each section of the umbrella base must be completely filled with sand. Approximately 50 lbs of sand (1.25 sand bags of 40 lb each) are needed to fill all four sections, giving a total weight of about 200 lbs.
- The umbrella does not provide protection against reflected or scattered solar ultraviolet radiation.
- Always fold the umbrella when not in use and never use it when it is windy.
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened with water and a mild dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- At the end of the season, empty out the sand, clean the umbrella base, and store it in a cool, dry place.
- The best way to extend the life of your umbrella is by cleaning it regularly, protecting it with a cover whenever not in use and storing it in a cool, dry place indoors when the season is over.
- To clean the fabric, fold down the umbrella and wipe it with a soft cloth dampened in water. For heavily soiled areas, scrub with a sponge soaked in mild detergent and rinse with cold water.
- Umbrella base:
- Pole/ Ribs/ Base: Steel, Polyester powder coating
- Fabric: 100 % polyester
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.