Article Number: 091.256.61
26 3/4 "
32 1/4 "
39 3/8 "
19 5/8 "
16 1/2 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Layer-glued bent beech frame gives comfortable resilience.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- To sit even more comfortably and relaxed, you can use the armchair together with a POÄNG ottoman.
- A variety of seat cushion designs makes it easy to change the look of your POÄNG chair and your living room.
- The high back provides good support for your neck.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
- Renewable material (wood).
- Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Renewable material (cotton).
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilizers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
Good to know
- Complies with California TB117-2013 flammability requirements.
- Machine wash, hot, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron, high.
- Dry clean any solvent except trichloroethylene.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Armchair frame:
- Supporting fabric: 100 % polypropylene
- Frame: Molded layer-glued wood veneer with surface of, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Total composition: 100 % cotton
- Back and seat filling: Polyurethane foam 2.2 lb/cu.ft.
- Quilting: Polyester wadding, Polyester wadding
- Head rest: Polyester wadding
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.