Article Number: 091.496.00
31 1/2 "
39 3/8 "
17 3/4 "
31 1/2 "
78 3/4 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- All modules in the VALLENTUNA series can be used freestanding or together to create a sofa combination in any size that suits you perfectly.
- VALLENTUNA retains its comfort for a long time with generous seating and pocket springs that follow your body.
- Easily converts into a bed.
- ORRSTA cover is woven from cotton and polyester with a light structure that makes it soft and comfortable. The yarn-dyed fabric has a tone-on-tone effect and a clean and calm look.
- The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.
- 10-year limited warrranty. Read about the terms in the limited warranty brochure.
"With VALLENTUNA sofa series, we wanted to create a fully flexible furniture series that adapts to all kinds of living situations, homes and needs. More people than ever before are living in cities, often in smaller spaces, while modern technology has changed the way we use our homes. Our idea was to make a sofa out of modules, so that you create your own personal solution for all seating, sleeping and storage needs. A creative and understanding sofa, full of democratic design!"
Designers Andreas Fredriksson, Eva Lilja Löwenhielm and Lisa Hilland
- Renewable material (cotton).
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilizers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
Good to know
- This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 20,000 cycles. A cover that withstands 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist bleaching) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
- Machine wash warm, normal cycle.
- To be washed separately.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron medium temperature, max 300°F/150°C.
- Do not dry clean.
- Frame for sleeper module:
- Frame: Solid wood, Plywood, Particleboard, Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft.
- Seat cushion: Polyurethane foam 2.0 lb/cu.ft., High-resilience polyurethane foam (cold foam) 2.2 lb/cu.ft., Non-woven polypropylene, Felt liner
- Lining: Polyester wadding
- Pocket spring unit: Steel
- Bed slat: Plywood
Cover for sleeper module:
- Total composition: 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Ticking: 64 % cotton, 36 % polyester
- Quilting: Polyester wadding
- Cover, other surfaces: Non-woven polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.