Article Number: 091.876.06
24 3/8 "
sink cabinet width:
23 5/8 "
19 1/4 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- Laminate countertops are highly durable and easy to maintain. A little care will keep them looking brand new for years.
- You can place the sink where you prefer – left, right or in the middle.
- Smooth-running and soft-closing drawers with pull-out stop.
- You can easily customize the size of the drawer by moving the divider.
- You can easily see and reach your things because the drawers pull out fully.
- Drawers made of solid wood, with bottom in scratch-resistant melamine.
- Unique water trap design gives room for a full sized drawer.
- A countertop sink gives your bathroom a complete, personal look.
- The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
- Bathroom faucet is sold separately.
- GODMORGON legs are sold separately.
- Please note that a silicone kit and a jigsaw are needed to attach the sink to the countertop. Sold separately.
Good to know
- Handles included.
- Strainer and water-trap included.
- Laminate is sensitive to corrosive chemicals like descaling agents, chlorine or acetone. Remove immediately in case of spillage. Regular household detergents may be used.
- Use the included measuring template before attaching the sink to the countertop.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- If you are uncertain about the strength of your bathroom walls we recommend that you use legs.
- Secure that the material in your bathroom walls can support the weight of the furniture. If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional.
- The sink is resistant to most chemicals, except for strong acids and strong alkalis.
- Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
- Do not use scouring powder, steel wool, hard or sharp tools which can scratch the surface of the sink.
- Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Wet marks should always be dried off as soon as possible to stop moisture penetration.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Sink cabinet with 2 drawers:
- Frame: Particleboard, Foil, Foil, Foil
- Rail: Particleboard, Foil, Foil
- Drawer front: Fiberboard, Foil, Melamine foil
- Drawer sides/ Drawer back: Solid birch, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Drawer bottom: Particleboard, Melamine foil, ABS plastic
- Particleboard, High-pressure melamine laminate, Reinforced polypropylene
- Main parts: China, Colored glaze
- Water trap/ Washer: Polypropylene
- Screw: Brass, Chrome plated
- Strainer/ Stopper/ Knob: Stainless steel
- Back foam: Polyethylene foam
- Seal: Synthetic rubber
- Shaft: Acetal plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.