Article Number: 191.230.63
30 3/8 "
57 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Pre-drilled holes for legs, for easy assembly.
- The table can be moved across the floor without worry because the plastic feet protect against scratching.
- You can use the connection fixture to attach any non-glass table top in our range to a KALLAX shelf unit.
- The connection hardware will not scratch the table top because it’s lined with protective felt.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Good to know
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.
- Hardware for wall mounting included.
- Two people are needed to assemble this furniture.
- Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Screws for attaching the legs to the table top are included.
- May be completed with KALLAX insert, sold separately.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Stubborn stains can be removed with paint thinner.
- Shelf unit:
- Particleboard, Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, Paper, ABS plastic
- Top: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint, .
- Frame: Particleboard, ABS plastic
- Filling material: Paper
- Bottom: Fiberboard
- Steel, Galvanized
- Main parts: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Part 2: Reinforced polyamide
- Part 3: Acetal plastic
- Part 05: Polyamide
- Plastic parts: Polypropylene
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.