Article Number: 191.316.28
86 5/8 "
39 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
- Table with a top layer of solid wood, a durable natural material that can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- The plank expression is enhanced by the design on the edges.
- The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
Good to know
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- The table top has a ⅛" top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
- The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
- Table top: Particleboard, Solid oak, Stained and waxed
- Leg/ Underframe/ Cross rail: Solid oak, Stained and waxed
- Seat shell: Beech veneer
- Uppholstery material: High resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam).
- Cover: Top-grain leather
- Leg frame/ Rod: Steel, Chrome plated
- Plastic parts: Acetal plastic
- Foot: Polyamide
- Cross rail: Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Leather: Dyed through top-grain leather with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.