Article Number: 191.316.52
86 5/8 "
39 3/8 "
29 1/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- Every table is unique, with varying grain pattern and natural color shifts that are part of the charm of wood.
- Table with a top layer of solid wood, a durable natural material that can be sanded and surface treated when required.
- The table has a full plank design that gives it an authentic plank expression with a genuine wood feeling.
- Good environmental choice, because the method of using a top layer of solid wood on particleboard is resource-efficient.
- The material in this product MAY BE recyclable. Please check the recycling rules in your community and if recycling facilities exist in your area.
Good to know
- The table top has a ⅛" top layer of solid oak over particleboard.
- The table top is pre-treated with hard wax oil and no other treatment is necessary until the surface starts to wear.
- For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly.
- When the surface of the table top starts to wear or becomes dry, treat it with wood treatment oil.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Table top: Particleboard, Solid oak, Stained and waxed
- Leg/ Underframe/ Cross rail: Solid oak, Stained and waxed
- Seat shell: Reinforced polypropylene
- Insert: Aluminum, Steel
- Steel, Chrome plated
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.