Article Number: 192.024.23
18 1/8 "
14 5/8 "
21 7/8 "
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- In the drawer there is room for an power strip for your chargers.
- You can run the plug to the outlet between the back of the drawer and the back panel.
Good to know
- Must be completed with RÄLLEN wireless charger.
- Qi-certified and compatible with all Qi-certified smartphones and devices.
- Charging time may vary based on the device’s battery capacity, charge level, the age of the battery and the temperature in the surrounding area.
- If your battery is completely discharged, it may take a few minutes before it starts charging. This is entirely normal. You can see that the battery has begun charging when the battery symbol appears on your phone.
- Devices may get warm during charging; this is completely normal and they will gradually cool down again after they are fully charged.
- Max. power induction charging: 5W.
- 1 USB port.
- Voltage USB port: 5Vdc.
- Current USB port: Max. 2000mA.
- Recommended for children 8 years and older.
- Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Unplug the charger from the power source before cleaning.
- To clean the charger, wipe with a moist cloth. Never submerge the charger in water.
- Nightstand with hole for charger:
- Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating, Steel
Integrated wireless charger:
- Housing/ Lens/ Base/ Ring: Polycarbonate plastic
- Cross/ Spacer: Synthetic rubber
- Double-sided tape: EVA plastic
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.