Article Number: 192.178.58
Package measurement and weight
Show dimensions, weight and article numbers
- For added durability, and so you can enjoy the natural expression of the wood, the furniture has been pre-treated with a layer of semi-transparent wood stain.
- 100% renewable material. (Fixtures excluded)
- We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
- Product possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Use VÅRDA wood stain, for outdoor-use when re-staining the furniture.
Good to know
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
- Can be used with YTTERÖN seat/back pad.
- Includes: 1 table (28¾x60¼", height 28⅜") and 4 armchairs (seat: 19⅝x16½", seat height 16½").
- The best way to extend the life of your wooden outdoor furniture is by cleaning it regularly, not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary, and re-staining it on a regular basis.
- Clean: Use a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth.
- Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking, and moisture from penetrating into the wood, we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
- Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
- Solid acacia wood, Acrylic stain
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the printed versions that come with the product.